Saturday, June 21, 2008

Theft and Sharing

Just a few updates to the layout of the blog: a while ago I saw this cool pregnancy countdown widget on the blog of our friends Landon and Katie Cowan--I liked it so much that I am stealing the idea and have put one on our blog. While I was looking for things to steal from other people's blogs, I figured it was a good time to start adding a section of links to those blogs, so if you scroll down a bit you'll see some links to blogs of our friends (incomplete as of now--I'm sure I've overlooked some, and Amy will need to add her peeps' blogs).

3 comments:

Desta said...

I put one of those on our blog but James took it down a couple months ago. I'm pretty sure our son will have to go into therapy because of it.

Katie said...

Stealing is what I do best, I stole mine from someone else as well! Congrats on the baby. You are in for such fun!

Brooke said...

AMY!!! I am so so excited that you sent me this blog! Congrats on your baby!! That is soo sooo exciting and I am so happy for you!! It looks like you have done some amazing things traveling! I cant wait to be able to have a little more time to read the back posts. My little family blog is:
http://hargettgang.blogspot.com/
Miss ya!!