Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Pregnant!!!!!!

Amy is pregnant!

The baby is expected to arrive on December 11th. We were excited to be able to see the baby on the ultrasound during our first doctor's visit last week. We promised to post the pictures from the ultrasound so here they are--it's amazing how developed the baby is at only 13 weeks! We will have another ultrasound in about 7 weeks and find out the gender at that point, so we'll keep you posted.

Amy is feeling well now that the first trimester is over, and the doctors said that the baby appears to be healthy.

Aaron is feeling well and is very excited to have a little person to play with.

Baby Taye!

8 comments:

Starnes fam said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you gusy!

Tiffany said...

Those pictures are great! I've never seen such distinct photos that early. Those are awesome! I guess I'm going to just have to fly out to DC sometime so I can see the baby when it comes!!! (I wish) I'm so happy for you!

Brent Stoddard said...

Aaron - Congrats I knew you would knock her up sooner or later!

Emily said...

yay yay yay! i'm so excited! another, yay! can't wait to see you guys in august!

amy--i'm sorry brent couldn't keep his crassness to himself--you both deserve more respect.

glad aaron's in good health too. ;)

Lisa said...

amy- this is lisa ward (hallstrom). i stumbled across your blog while looking at your sister, becky's blog. i haven't seen you in years. you are looking great and very happy too. i'm jealous of all the traveling you get to do. where do you work? oh yeah, and ConGrAtuLaTionS on the pregnancy! I have been married to Sam for 5 years and we have two boys. Check out my blog for more info:
http://slward3.blogspot.com

Supercords said...

Congratulations! I'm really excited for you.

Shane

Amber Brown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!! Alissa told me and I can't think of two people who would be CUTER parents!!!

The Waites said...

Exciting news! Congrats! Looks like married life is treating you well!